We take our responsibilities to our clients seriously. Thus, we have developed and implemented a series of Formal Quality Programs, otherwise known as "The Cory Way", designed to ensure consistency in quality and standardized performance in all of the markets we serve.
The successful implementation of these programs have helped us to ensure we maintain the highest degree of integrity in our entire delivery process through, but not limited to, inventory maintenance, damage-free handling and storage, thorough safety programs, and providing open, honest communication with our clients.
- Productivity and Quality Incentive programs
- Proactive Safety Initiative in full compliance with CSA
- Recurring Quality Education of delivery teams
- 32 point IC check
- Recurring formal client meetings
- Customer and Client survey programs
- The 6 Key Performance Indicators of Home Delivery
These Formal Quality Programs are more than just words – they are at work every day in our distribution centers, on delivery routes, and in your customer’s homes.
Please click on the following links to learn more about "The Cory Way" of home delivery: