Under the direction of our Safety Department, Cory takes an aggressive approach to safety in order to protect the public, our client's brand and all assets. We use many methods to minimize risk and insurance costs that we pass along to our clients.
The Cory safety program includes, but is not limited to, the following measures:
- Continuous Motor Vehicle Monitoring and Reporting.
- Drug testing pools for both CDL and Non-CDL Cory drivers.
- Monthly third party monitoring of MVR activity in a majority of the states Cory services.
- Weekly review of any and all accidents or incidents by an internal Accident/Incident Committee.
- Monthly safety meeting involving the entire Cory organization.
- SafetyFirst! monitoring services.
- Continuous monitoring and reporting of roadside inspections through FMSCA website.
- Random and scheduled compliance reviews conducted on a continual basis.
- Yearly management training courses for operational staff.
- Utilization of programs from state certified agencies.
- Incentive programs for clean inspections and accident free drivers.